Excel Developer/Analyst [Position Open]
We're a small, and quickly growing team of expert-level Excel Developers with customers spread across the globe.
Everyone on our team works remotely. Our need right now is for Excel developers who are available to work full-time or part-time on a daily basis Monday-Friday.
Our application process starts with the short contact form on this page.
YES THIS JOB IS FLEXIBLE
- Everyone on our team works remotely.
- You're regularly available at agreed upon hours from Monday-Friday.
- None of us work on the weekends.
- Flexible vacation scheduling.
WHAT KIND OF WORK
- You'll be living and breathing Excel development - creating new spreadsheets as well as maintaining and updating existing ones. Your ability to problem solve and create solutions in Excel is very important. We're looking for someone with at least a few years experience to make sure you can hit the ground running from day one.
- You must know your way around old and new versions of Excel, creating data visualizations, formulas, and VBA/Macros.
- You'll have previous experience as an analyst, consultant or freelancer.
- Ideally, you'll have an eye for design in Excel, some experience in statistical analysis and you might even be an Excel MVP.
- Excellent written and spoken English is required.
- Our vetting process is strict and we can only accept a few new experts every month - so make a good first impression!
- All developers start on a 30-day trial. Hours & Pay to be agreed.
Let's get the conversation started